Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Shopping Post : It's CATWALK time with ARMANI JEANS



For this week's edition of Caroline hits a store and shows you what's in stock I'm doing something different...first off over the next couple of weeks I'm too too busy to actually go to stores and take photos #fashionshowmonth ..and I decided that as part of my ongoing collaboration with Armani Jeans Malta - I'm going to post my favourite looks from the fashion show held at the Point last Thursday evening. It was a lovely event btw but although I would have loved to sit in the audience and sip the proscecco that was given out,  I was working, as a stylist, assisting Marisa Grima backstage. Hair by Dean Gera, Make Up Store and Models from supernovamodels.com. All photos by Kurt Paris.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pretty 2-piece suit and t-shirt combo


This swimsuit is chic-fabulous and just makes me think of beaching in Nice or the French Riviera, sipping cocktails or champagne on some huge yacht...*sigh*.. I think it should be combined with a big floppy hat too and maybe some diamond studs...is the hubby reading ?
I've actually used this jumpsuit once for a fashion shoot I styled for Style Magazine..it's one of my fave pieces in the whole shop currently, the vivid pattern is really right up my alley

A really lovely summer suit

Sometimes denim and white is all that's needed




More men should pick up on this jacket and shorts styling - it's so cool, especially on tall men






Watch this space for the Hilfiger Denim edition.

Armani Jeans Stores can also at Baystreet (obviously at the Point too but this is a post about the Point fashion show). I also will put forward this modern method idea of keeping in touch with them  through social media and stuff and therefore press LIKE here

caroline paris

This post is a collaborative post between Caroline's Fashion Styling and ARMANI JEANS Malta, ALL content represents my opinions and styling ideas. 
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates