Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Saturday 24 May 2014

Outfit Post : Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week Malta - Day 1 AM - Dungarees and a HeadPiece

The first morning of Malta Fashion Week was a difficult one in terms of outfit planning. First off it was a morning show and since I'm working backstage, I had to be there bright and early. Also, there was also an evening show which meant I would probably be wearing this outfit for many hours until I changed for the evening show. I settled on wearing denim dungarees and a crop top. 

Since it was a local show I wanted to incorporate something local and what better way than to wear a piece by one of the designer's at their won show - check out this stunning handmade headpiece by the talented creative Factory 7 (CF7)


My pink Coccinelle Satchel was a perfect godsend as it matched the look perfectly and could hold all my stuff.






Outfit Details

Dungarees : Jennyfer
Shoes : River Island
Headpiece : CF7
Crop Top : ASOS
Necklace : Istanbul
Ring : Camomilla
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates