Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 2 May 2014

Simshar : My Top MALE Looks at the Red Carpet Premiere

This week has been red carpet frenzy over here with lots of time spent pouring over pictures, discussing outfits with various people and just talking about the clothes in general. The last red carpet post for the week is to list my favourite male looks from the night - again please do remember that this is just MY OPINION.

First up we have Carlton Agius (vip), Charles&Ron's assistant who looked great in his Dolce and Gabbana shirt, black suit, Prada shoes, and Charles&Ron bag
I can't recall this guy's name (simshar audience) so leave me a comment if you know him - Topman jacket, Springfield shirt, Zara trousers, new look shoes ..loved the mix of colours, patterns/beard ...cool look



Ernest Camilleri (vip) - the man responsible for all the Simshar costumes - loved his patterned shirt
Neil Falzon, the human rights lawyer and Roderick (simshar audience) ...they were my absolute favourite of the night ....patterns, textures, bow-ties, colours...everything about their outfits rocked.
Journalist Iggy Fenech (simshar audience) - Sef Farrugia bow tie, velvet blazer, gold brooch---super 
Peter Carbonaro (vip) -the host for the night .. in a Hugo Boss suit and Aldo shoes and a brilliant tie pin that's apparently one of his signature looks.

Designers Charles and Ron (vip) - I loved Charles' textured suit and Ron looked great in his blazer and bow-tie.

I can't recall this guy's name (simshar audience) so leave me a comment if you know him - ZARA. NOTE * Mystery man identified - Malcolm Sciberras

The last three men are a bit tongue-in-cheek.....below is my hubby Kurt Paris, (photographer for the night)...obviously I might be a teeny bit biased but the truth is I didn't choose his outfit at all, was too busy thinking about myself..but I was really impressed with it and think he deserves a mention - Zara hat, Steel&Jelly Top, Aldo bow-tie


Now these last two (vip) I am definitely biased as I styled Ryan Gatt (responsible for Simshar press) and Mark Mifsud (one of the main male actors) in Tommy Hilfiger..but well obviously since I styled them I like them :) and thumbs up to Ryan who really didn't want to wear that bow-tie but wore it anyway :)







Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates