Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 22 May 2014

Outfit Post : Working backstage at a Fashion Show & Patchwork Denim

I've been focusing on what guests attending fashion shows in May should wear, but apart from touching on photographers and journalists who are actually part of the audience, I haven't really touched on what to wear when backstage, before the event kicks in. There really aren't any rules or dos and don'ts here, there's still a bunch of fashion conscious ppl around so you can still expect to see the latest denim trends, sneakers etc..however, it is of course a more relaxed casual style of dressing.

Some weeks ago, I worked backstage at the Fashion For a Cause fashion show and since we were in the stunning Villa Francia and the hubby and his camera were around, I decided to get some outfit pics snapped. This is what I wore to work backstage at a fashion show :) 

That day I decided to work the short culottes trend and patchwork denim trend that are both really popular this season. I added a pinstripe blazer since it was a rather smart affair and figured some of the guests might come backstage at one point or other and I might also want to join the reception after the show (didn't feel like taking another outfit with me to change into).


I'm very, very into this whole patchwork denim, I've always loved patterned/embellished denim..I mean I love denim in general but some form of pattern/embellishment really excites me. I actually bought this top last September on sale, really glad I picked it out.



Outfit Details

Wedge sneakers : River Island
Tights : Primark
Culottes :Promod
Top : Zara
Blazer H&M
Necklace : Istanbul
Vintage Earrings : Present from Verona 

You can also find my Fashion For A Cause low down post right here
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates