Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 28 May 2014

OUTFIT POST : MERCEDEZ-BENZ FASHION WEEK MALTA - DAY 4 - Peplum Tweed Jacket


My choice of outfit for last night - Tiffany Pisani Swimwear Show -was actually highly impractical...leather trousers and a corset-inspired jacket that fits like a girdle was not the right outfit to work in and attend a reception with food and cocktails after.

However, I loved the outfit and it made me feel like a superhero....luckily enough it got colder in the evening, the jacket is quite thick and initially I was afraid to wear it but it hadn't even had its first outing yet and it was moaning at me to be taken out.

I also wore my 'Florence bag' for the first time, when I went to Florence a couple of months ago, I brought back a lovely artisan-made Florentine bag, the leather is so soft and lovely and feels really soft to the touch and the stitching is so, so perfect...I also wore the bright blue PUPA eye liner I spoke about a few weeks back and orange lipstick.

Check out the pics :)



Outfit Details:
Jacket : Mangano
Shoes : Zara
Trousers : Miss Selfridge
Bag : Florence


After the reception...I decidd to pose with those photos in the Fashion Week exhibition that feature My Styling Work :D.







For a review of the show go here
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates